Wednesday, May 2, 2007

5/02/07




Journal,
Today I will talk about the funniest thing that has ever happened to me is when I was about 3 or 4 years old I pooped my pants and my mom was way mad! She took me out side and housed my down and then gave me a spanking. It was scary. Another time my uncle Jake was doing a Bible study and he said the first one to talk is going to get a spanking or something like that then I was still talking and he picked me up and spanked me bare butt in front of everyone. Another tome when I was little my dad grabbed an electricall fence and it didn't shock him. He said grab it so I did. I was wearing my cowboy boots(I was like 2 years old) Right when I grabbed it he turned it on full power! I went flying back onto the road which was about ten feet away! Well that's all that I can think of. Bye.

8 comments:

Hippie girl said...

That would have sucked! peace!

Hippie girl said...

Why can't I say crab trees? I did it because I didn't think I was singing that loud. Peace!

barbie said...

that would have killed you but it did not so you are lucky

ello-poppet said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD SUCK!!! EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WAS MEAN!!!! OH WELL.

vandalin11 said...

now thats funny glad i wasnt you i would of peed on that fence

ello-poppet said...

You guys are being jerks to me. please quit. i thought it was funny so you can deal with it.

ello-poppet said...

judd, did u hear about what jake did? i was just wondering, so ya. if so tell me, ok.

Hippie girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.